YOUTH WITH A MISSION

Hello everyone!

This is a very personal message and not really easy for me to write. I've been putting it off for a while because it scares me so much, but... I need your help.

This year I applied for a Discipleship Training School (DTS) in Kona, Hawaii called Awaken. It is a 3 month lecture phase starting on the 4th of April followed by a 3 month outreach phase (location revealed in the lecture phase). For more information visit http://www.uofnkona.edu/or http://www.awakendts.com. I was accepted, but never really let it in because I didn't believe that I could go through with it. I wanted to, but the money wasn't there.

The closer it got to the starting date, the more I felt it pulling on my heart. I couldn't ignore it's call. Then an online slap-in-the-face/get-your-act-together-girl from a friend made me finally say it to myself.

Okay. I'm going.

I don't have all the money. And I have even less time. But I believe in miracles.

So I'm reaching out to whoever might see this and feel to financially support me on this next leg of my journey. There are a couple of ways you might be able to help me. Either a lump sum payment or a weekly/monthly commitment of finances. If you are unable, then I would appreciate it immensely if you could spread the word to others who may be in a position to help me out.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have through this page, email me at annie@annie-kennedy.com, or call/text me on 0434 143 942. Donations can also be made through the following link - https://apply.uofn.edu/OnlineAppDocs/OnlinePayment.cfm.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

***
(Photo by the lovely Sarah of Sarah Nicole Photography.)

No comments:

Post a Comment