Honoured

I almost forgot to blog this! :)

Troy and Aimee Grover have been favourites of mine for most of this year. They are amazing photographers, and Aimee used to have a beautiful blog called Homespun Forte which I absolutely ADORED. Plus they are just all around nice people.

So when this video rolled around at Christmastime, I was blown away. To be honoured by people who you look up to and learn from, who are all the way over in California, was an amazing Christmas present.

Thanks again Aimee and Troy. This video still puts a smile on my face :)

Merry Christmas from the Grovers :) from Troy Grover on Vimeo.

Check out Aimee's old blog for amazing DIY projects and other inspiring stuff, and have a look at their photography site to see why I like them so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment