jacarandas and an engagement


All around Brisbane there are jacarandas blooming. And every time I see a purple tree, I want to take a photo. There is something about the carpet of purple snow under each tree that just makes me want to lie down and take a photo from the ground's perspective.

But I'm not just going to pull over on the ICB (there are some REALLY nice ones around Suncorp), and lie down in front of Brisbane traffic. Luckily for me, there was a jacaranda at an engagement shoot I did this week. The full post is coming soon, but I thought I would leave you with a little preview. :)



OK so it's not exactly a carpet and I wasn't exactly lying down -- I am still satisfied :)

Good night! x

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Simply lovely Annie :) Your pictures are like poetic or something,. Soo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Maddie! You are SO SWEET!!! :)

    ReplyDelete