TAKE ME BACK

A couple of weeks ago I went back to Calliope for a visit and some photo shoots. I drove. It was a long drive. The longest I've ever done by myself, even with a sleepover stop in between there and back. But I'd do it again. I am a country girl. I can't help it. That's where I am most me.

Give me a horse. A tree on a hill. Dirt on my boots. The Cub-Inn*. Any day.

(All photos taken with my iPhone :))
*The Cub-Inn is a cubby house that my friends made into a cabin for me when I stay with them. It's perfect.

4 comments:

  1. these are so beautiful :) sometimes a long drive on your own can be the greatest thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was. Not the drive itself, I didn't enjoy that much! :) But the trip was the best!

      Delete
  2. Looks like an amazing trip... I love the pictures of you on the horse!! I think on my next trip to Australia I would like to visit the country and do some horseback riding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff! When are you coming back!? Let's do it!!! :)

      Delete