COURTNEY [AGAIN] :)


The day after we took Brad and Tiffany to the airport, I went back to pick up my friend Courtney (a familiar face on this blog). She went shopping (of course! :)) and I took pictures (of course!!! :))

Everyone needs a friend like Courtney. She is one of the most generous people I know. I would say 80% of the clothes in my closet used to belong to her. Every time she visits she packs me a bag of clothes, bags, accessories, etc. It's like Christmas every time :) She also recently went to Europe and bought me back a few presents. Oh the notebooks! They're so beautiful! (One BIGGER vintage French print is missing from this picture.)
 When I didn't have the money, she paid for my camera to be cleaned. (It has made all the difference, I am so thankful!) She ALWAYS lets me take photos of her. When she was here we made avocado and honey face masks and scrubbed our hands with sugar. We watched many movies - 17 Again, He's Just Not That Into You, The Prince of Egypt...
When we used to live in the same town we had a tradition of Disney and/or Hugh Grant movie nights. We disagree on which version (old or new) of Pride and Prejudice is the best (NEW!!!). She would always come to markets with me on weekends where I would sell my jewellery, and then we'd go to the beach. I miss those weekends. She is a good egg :)

Anyway! :)

Here are her photos!
 Probably one of my favourite images EVER.
Check out this hairstyle! She wanted her hair up for some photos, so I whipped this together in a matter of seconds! I was quite proud of it :) Now if only I could do the same with my hair in a matter of seconds every morning, I'd be a happy camper!

6 comments:

  1. You are an amazing photographer, and she is beautiful. If I ever make it out to Australia, I'm going to be giving you a call for a session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meredith! I would love to take your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the red lips...such a great pop of color!

    P.S. The new Pride and Prejudice is DEFINITELY the best! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the red too - she's such a stylish stunner! :) And YES the new one is best! I love Mr Darcy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the black and white picture of court. they are all awesome annie.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! L-O-V-E it! :) Thanks Zoe :)

    ReplyDelete