TTV

Lately I've been reading about TTV (Through The Viewfinder) photography. Basically it's a picture taken with one camera pointing Through The Viewfinder of another camera.

I wish I had come up with it, because it's been done many, many times before, but I don't care. I'm doing it anyway! :)

You do need a certain type of camera to shoot through, which I don't have, so these were faked in Photoshop, but I still like them. One day though, I will buy myself that certain type of camera and I will take real TTV photos!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE abandoned buildings?
I can be feminine too. :)




Hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I've never heard of that type of photography before!! So thanks :) .. I also love abandoned buildings - so much character and unfinished business. And I love that last photo of the heels. Beautiful and mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goooorgeous! this looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alex! I checked out your site, and I love it! Thanks for stopping by!

    Maddie - it is more fun doing it for real than in Photoshop, but I love it anyway! These make good prints, I'm planning on getting some for my walls. :)

    ReplyDelete