Nighttime Visitors

When a girl walks into a room and screams, the most common first thought is that she's seen a spider, or some other kind of bug.

Not a possum.

Well, that is exactly what happened to my sister's friend the night before they went to Japan about a week ago. She was staying in my room as I was house sitting, but ended up on the floor in another room because of the other guest.

All the walls have been finished from the renovation now, so the possums must find other lodgings, but how is this for a capture? I think this might have been the one who visited my room. This is straight out of the camera, no editing. It was a long exposure and the possum's ear is moving, but I still think it's pretty awesome :). Look at the colours!

Also, this just happens to be a mummy possum. You can't see it but there was a tiny little head poking out of it's pouch. So cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome site with great photos except maybe that of the wrecked car :)

    ReplyDelete