Jewellery

Here is a sampling of what else I do. I don't have a great macro lens, and I'm just not all that good at these kinds of shots, so bear with me :)

Walking into an antique store and finding a rocking horse hidden at the back - that's what this necklace makes me think of. I like the vintage looking beads and the dream agate. You really can't take the country out of a girl!
 Turds, hemorroids - just some reactions I have gotten for this necklace. I don't care - it's one of the best things I've ever made, considering I taught myself how to as I went along. It has teeny tiny labradorite beads in between the turds.
 Something simple and pretty. Everybody likes dragonflies, this necklace has my favourite bead on it - a faceted Swarovski cube in the colour Vintage Rose.
 I made these at a class I took in Kentucky. They're pretty easy to make and look really good, you just need a good stomach to pull them through your ears!
 Some more of my favourite stones to work with. The black one is lava (yes, next to the turd), the big ones are ocean jasper - this particular bracelet I used only the green shades, I have another bracelet in the browns - and a big, natural rock crystal nugget.
 Another view...

I used all the different shades of purple I could find in my collection. The big beads are amethyst, then there are Swarovski crystals and hearts, and Czech glass beads.
More Swarovski crystal hearts, these are in my favourite colour. I can't remember the name of the colour, I think it's Vitrail??? I made the rest of the photo black and white to make it stand out (I love Photoshop!) At the end of the chains is a Swarovski pearl and crystal.
All of my jewellery is made with sterling silver, and I never EVER use plastic beads. It's all glass and crystal and precious stones and pearls and all other types of wonderful and natural things!

1 comment: